CEE Rail Report
CEE Rail Report is a weekly information service for rail industry professionals.
Since 2006 railwaymarket.eu news website was suporting the readers with daily news on the CEE / CIS / SEE railway markets. We have managed to become a reliable source of information for a large group of people involved in the region's railway business and politics.
Starting from March 2010, we now provide a comprehensive update on CEE rail industries and politics on a weekly basis. Subscribe and learn about CEE rail industry updates in the following areas:
- passenger operators,
- deal watch,
Contents of the latest report:
• Russia: EUR 2.4 million for improvement of working conditions
• Estonia, Russia: EVR Cargo will exploit Russian freight cars
• Poland: How many tilting trains for PKP Intercity?
• Russia: Production of Lastochka EMU launched
• Europe: Maersk renews with Freightliner
• Ukraine, Russia: Ukraine connected by high speed rail line with Moscow?
• Russia: Siemens to build first regional trains for Russian City Sochi in Krefeld
• Ukraine, China: Ukraine will get a loan of EUR 8.2 billion
• Ukraine: Most advanced technology to be used in construction of High-speed railways
• Russia: Foreign companies can build new rail link
• Czech Republic, Slovakia: Regiojet presented its trains in Prauge
• Latvia, Belarus: Riga-Minsk rail connection from 1 June
• Germany: Bombardier – Siemens’ subcontractor in the contract for 300 ICx trains
• Germany: Wind energy for railways?
• Serbia: Serbian railways to be under the reform of the structure
• Estonia: Tender for new Eegines for EVR Cargo
• Slovenia: Results for the first quarter of 2011
• Bulgaria: BDZ and Tip Top Courier – joint venture